Yes, but why do you ask? Having any problems?

It seems that lately, it takes anywhere from 20 mintutes to 8 hours
for a new thread to show up.  It could be a gmail.com issue.  I've
also noticed that on many of the replys to my new threads that it
looks to be coming from the bounces-profox account.

I was starting to second guess myself on this.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mymacaronilife.com