From: Tristan Leask
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:08 AM
Subject: Control & Container Objects

Hi All,

I have created an object (use a container class to place all my gubbins
in) that mimics a list control but also gives a dynamic functionality to it.

One thing I have noticed though is that all of the controls that make up the
object are visible in the property tree when used on a form.  Now I would
like to stop this, and think by using a control object instead of a
container object should do this.

Am I correct?

If I just modify the class (edit the table file) and change the baseclass of
the container to control, will this work?

What are the main differences between the container class and the control
class? (VFP7)

Cheers all

Tristan Leask

Software Developer