From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tristan Leask
Sent: 12 July 2006 16:35
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Control & Container Objects

Hi Dave,

Cheers for having a look.  It's a bit of a silly one, but I wanted try and
use the control baseclass (instead of the container).

It's hard to explain...

If you run the form, you can see it is just like a list control apart from a
few things that aren't quite right.  You should be able to slect an item and
then it will highlight.

If you then browse control.vcx and search and change container to control.

Rerun the form and now the highlighting doesn't work.

This is the part that I do not understand.  Aren't containers and controls
exactly the same except with a control you cannot access the child objects
from outside the control.

This is starting to make no sense to me!  lol

Tristan