Iterate for each control on the form. Use the baseclass property of the control to see if it's a pageframe. Example code (untested):

*Iterate through each control on the form
FOR EACH loControl IN THISFORM.Controls
        IF UPPER(loControl.BaseClass) == "PAGEFRAME"
                *Iterate through each page on the pageframe
                FOR EACH loPage IN loControl.Pages
                        *Do whatever with each page
                        WAIT WINDOW loPage.Name
                ENDFOR