You are completely, absolutely forgiven!

How many Bass players does it take to change a light bulb?

1 - 5 - 1 -5 - 1- 5

Chet

Dave Crozier wrote:

Chet,
The problem is that the native M$ ActiveX won't accept a null date as VFP
will. I have a modded calendar activeX wrapper that substitutes "01/01/1900"
within the control whenever a null date is found somewhere as I had the same
problem. I'll either find it or just redo the mod if it looks as though it
is going to be of use to you.

Dave Crozier
PS But only if I am forgiven for my M$ Jibe earlier!!! <BG>
Anyhow us Bass players have to stick together don't we.