From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of john harvey
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Web Service Help

The best resource I've found is on Rick Strahl's website at west-wind.com

John Harvey

www.cyber-posse.com

www.johnharveysheriff.com

http://memphiscrime.blogspot.com

www.votinginmemphis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Nick Cipollina
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:47 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Web Service Help

Hello All,

I'm relatively new to this list and I need some help.  I've recently written
a VFP web service that runs splendidly on my pc.  I do not know how to
deploy it to one of our network servers.  Can anyone provide any guidance in
this matter?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina

.Net Developer
ACS Heritage, Inc.