> <shameless plug>
> Indeed-- and if you're making money with your website, you may want to
> monitor it with a professional network/resource monitor:
>
> http://www.overseer-network-monitor.com/
>
> At least the free version(limited to 2 resources)...
>
> </shameless plug>

"Firefox can't find the server at www.overseer-network-monitor.com"

I think I'll stick with Analog :-)

http://www.analog.cx/

Different product type entirely. :)

Looks like some of my ISP's DNS servers are flukey. I guess I'll be
switching to use my own-- I just set them up the other day for another
need anyways... Thanks.

--
Derek