You mean there is actually a person somewhere in Washington standing up
to the neocons?

Nah. Didn't even say it.

----

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
you raise the blade, you make the change
you rearrange me ' till I'm sane
you lock the door
and throw away the key
there's someone in my head but it's not me

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
you shout and no one seems to hear

- Pink Floyd: Dark side of the moon

----

Bill