Dominic Burford wrote:
<<
We need that here, everyone guy, girl, gay into the military for two
years 18 to 20. If there is a war they all stay until it is over. As it
is what are they doing with their time? Getting drunk/high and wrecking
cars.

I think National Conscription (as it is called in Britain, or drafting
in the US) should be brought back in too.  If you leave school, and have
no college place, and no job to go to

Hi Dominic!

I don't think I want to exempt the college kids or those lucky enough to have jobs. EVERYBODY, rich kids, poor kids, kids whose parents have "connections" kids who have "disabilities". Into the outfit for two years. Then there won't be anyone who hasn't been through it.

Regards,

Pete