I'm very new to Inno so I haven't used Scripts yet.  I compile this into
my install script and I get Unknown identifier OldExe.  Is OldExe a
variable that holds the path to the old executable?

I have another question.  My current package uses VFP9, if I apply SP1
and rebuild will the script handle upgrading any installations that have
RTM or are there flags to set to make sure that runtime stuff gets
upgraded too?

Regards
Rodney

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this electronic message (including
any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or proprietary.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, copying,
downloading, or other use of the information is prohibited and unauthorized,
and may be unlawful, regardless of address or routing.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and permanently delete
and destroy the original and any copies of this message, including any
attachments.