At least I root for the good guys, unlike you who get
pleasure in taking the side of the enemies of America.
 Why don't you go move to Iran and discuss fucking
Jung with them.  See how long before they behead you,
either from idology differences or sheer boredom.

Right Wing Stuff at http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike
Horse Racing Photos at http://www.HorseRacingPix.com