When opening a VFP table in a MTDLL, use of the Critical Section Support
SYS(2336) is helpful (see Calvin's blog entry).
Does anyone know if it is required when writing to an index table? Does
anyone recommend it during writes?

I don't know if I read the same article and as I recall he didn't go
into what would happen if you didn't use SYS(2336) with his
ThreadClass in the example he was posting.

I got the impression because he was creating a table, not writing
to it as of yet, that using SYS(2336) would keep the code from
writing to a table that had not yet been created.

At any rate, it's all over my head. The code I've written for
VFP COM has pretty much been standard VFP code.

Jim Eddins