Helio W. wrote:
Pete,

You have never met a islamic fundamentalist either, but you accuse every
arab in the world (and a non arab brazilian) of being a terrorist.

You're crazy, dude... nuts, loco, louco, maluco... LOL

Hi Helio!

Actually, I have met a few Islamic fundamentalists. They all claim that they are moderates, but then they start this stuff about how we have to understand some vague set of supposed provocations, sounding for all the world like Bill Arnold . . . and then you know damned well.

Go into the archives and find the post where I accused every Arab in the world of being a terrorist. The non Arab Brazilian, on the other hand . . .

Regards,

Pete
You have never actually met a Christian extremist. If you had you would
not accuse either Michael or I of anything like it.