That point could be debated, I'm sure, but does it even matter if its man
made?  Many things that are 'natural' are harmful to humans.  The sun is
natural, but causes cancer.  Bears - natural, but can eat your face.
Lightning, asteroids, sharks, etc.  It certainly FEELS like its getting
hotter, and according to the news outlets over 100 people have died in CA
alone due to the recent heat.  Whatever the cause of our new found 'warmth',
if it continues to get worse in the future more people will die, and that's
generally a bad thing.  Don't you think so?  Compassionate Conservative?

Oh and 12 in the NE from FoxNews...

Here's an interesting (government) site with views of current temperatures
vs. past temperatures so you can do some research.

http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/cag3.html