Hi Ed

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:36:45 -0400
From: Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: sys(3050) and Citrix
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Aug 9, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Mike yearwood wrote:

> SYS(3050) "allocates" foreground and background memory buffers. If I
> have a Citrix server - as each Citrix user starts a Fox app, Fox
> allocates more memory than it should.
>
> How can I demonstrate that too much memory is being allocated?

       Have you tried my SetMemory program? It allocates memory based on
actual available physical RAM, and not the VM that Windows reports.
You may have to tweak it to optimize it for Citrix, but it should
give you a good start. It's available at http://leafe.com/dls/vfp.

Thanks for that, but I haven't been able to find your utility at the
link you provided. No matter, I've got the one Drew Speedie included
in MaxFrame.

I'm hoping for a recommendation that shows this has an effect.

Thanks