Helio W. wrote:
<snip>
Bob, you're really starting to sound like a "(little bit) more
prolific Madigan"...are you obsessed with homosexuality like him?

Hi Helio!

We have to identify the faggots so we can watch them, like knowing who the terrorists are by their profiles. If you don't watch out you might get it in the end.

Regards,

Pete