If I could answer those questions, I'd be King!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Leland Jackson
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:08 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] to start the healing process

Why do the Arabs and Jews hate/fear one another?  When a child is
brought into the world, whether Arab or Jew, they have no hate/fear.
Hate/fear is learned.  How are the Arab children taught to hate/fear the
Jewish people?  How are the Jewish children taught to hate/fear the Arab
people?.  How is a Shiite child and a Sunni child of Iraq taught to
hate/fear.  How is the American child taught to hate/fear?

When the world realizes it is teaching hate/fear, and the people of the
world have had enough, then respect, understanding, tolerance and love
will be taught to the children.  Only then can there be peace throughout
the world.

Regards,

LelandJ