To those that may care, and I bet I can count them on my non-existent tail,
I’m attempting to return to the good graces of this email list.  I have been
absent for about 1 and half years.  I was working my tail off ( that must be
when I lost it ) on a VFP project and at the end of it, semi-storming off
swearing off a number of things, and deciding to immerse my self in unnamed
Microsoft development languages.  I did that for awhile until my latest
employer told me that because of “business factors beyond your (my)
control” I was being let go.

At almost the same time that I was let go, I started a relationship with a firm
as a consultant with what do you know VFP 9.  One little problem I have not
touched VFP for about a year.   While I recall the Browse, Use and Set Talk off
commands the rust in/on my brain for VFP is thick.

I’m hoping some people here will take a small amount of pity on me and help
me jump-start my VFP portions of my brain.  Specific questions to follow.

A humble prodigal son.

Anthony L. Testi

Anthony L. Testi