George wrote:
In Mozilla Thunderbird when I click th Reply I only get the first 40 or so lines in the body. Is there a way to increase this?

TIA, George
In tools/options/composition on the general tab, what is the setting for forward messages - Inline or as attachment. I always have it inline and get the whole message forwarded (but I trim like a good boy :-) )

Peter