Hey Ed, I thought you were in Atlanta hard at work finalizing your Dabo and
Python presentations for tomorrow and Sunday!  Stop screwing around and get
back to work <g>!

Seriously, please give my best to Kevin, I am truly sorry I did not get a
chance to meet him, and other FoxHeads, due to recent circumstances.  And
once heading back home, I wish you a safe journey.

Gil