At 02:42 PM 9/18/2006, you wrote:
I also want to extend my personal thanks to Kevin for putting together a great conference. Although I was unable to attend 2 of the 3 days, what I did see was terrific. Everyone did a nice job of presenting and I found the topics very fresh compared to the usual stuff you see. I also wanted to thank Kevin for inviting me to speak, it was a lot of fun, and I think those who attended enjoyed it..

Last but not least, it was great to finally meet some of the faces behind the names.. My only regret was not having time to have met more of y'all.. :)

....And of course included in that regret is to not have been able to see the other 2 days of presentations, they sounded like they were great.

-Steve