Is anyone aware of a tool that would help in setting in mass, methods &
properties of a class to hidden?  I’m by hand right now creating some new base
classes for a project and I am setting things like the OLE* properties/methods
to hidden as I expect they will not be used in the project. (I like a 'clean'
property/method sheet)  I’m thinking of a form with a grid where I could click
on those properties/methods I wanted hidden, then I would click apply to do the
magic.  Maybe have a ‘set’ of recommended settings as a default.

If there is not such a tool would it be of any interest to anyone else if I
wrote one and released into the public domain?  I can see the thinking that no,
it is one time job (if people bother to do it at all) a tool is not needed or
since we have favorites why bother.

Anthony L. Testi