From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kevin O'Shea
Sent: 20 September 2006 17:06
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Toolbar Menus

I am looking for some input on using a toolbar as a menu within a
formset. When I say menu here, it is not a conventional drop down menu
but more of a button based menu system.

The menu needs to be universally accessible in the application,
including when modal forms are shown in the formset. I believe that
using a toolbar will accomplish being able to access it when modal forms
are displayed.

I have mocked up a toolbar but I would like to hide the dragable image
line displayed on the left of the toolbar when it is docked, as I do not
wish to make the toolbar movable and I would like it to blend in better
with the forms below - i.e. be right aligned with the forms.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

multipart/alternative