From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf
Of David Crooks
Sent:   Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:14 PM
To:     ProFox Email List
Subject:        RE: [OT] California sues automakers

On Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:52 PM ken.com wrote:

>They can do it with electric vehicles. California can lead the way into
the future. More than 10% of >all cars are sold in California - don't
underestimate what that can do. California is the worlds 5th >largest
economy. I remember when California required the impossible exhaust
emissions. Funny how all >the manufactures were able to do what they had
to do. The Auto manufactures just don't want to be the >'bad guy'. Now
they can say the government is the cause of the high prices. Then
competition will
>force the prices down just like it always does.
<snipped>

It is 2006!  Aren't we supposed to have flying cars by now?  8-)

David L. Crooks