Loyalty from a company is just a fading memory.  To
think that they would sell out Americans for a few
extra dollars (and the long-term profitability is
still suspect) is disgusting.

Just as I'm trying to promote the Citgo boycott, there
should be other companies that should also be
boycotted.  I wonder if anyone's compiled a list of
the biggest offenders.  I suspect Dell would be one of
them.