A Mexican family was considering putting their grandfather in a
nursing home.
All the Catholic facilities were completely full so they had to put
him in a Jewish home.
After a few weeks in the Jewish facility, they came to
visit grandpa.
"How do you like it here?" asks the grandson
"It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and
respectful," says grandpa.
"We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was
the wrong place for you. You know, since you are a little different
from
everyone."
"Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the
residents here," grandpa says with a big smile.
"There's a musician here -- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the
violin in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!"
"There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the
bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
"And there's a physician here -- 90 years old. He hasn't been
Practicing medicine for 25 years and everyone still calls him 'Doctor'!"
"And me...., I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me
"The F *** king Mexican"!

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/