From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Kent Belan
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 3:29 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: FormSets and PageFrames

I am working on a project now that was started in FPW 2.6 and many of the
screens were built with the wizard.

Then the project was run thru a converter to VFP6 and then updated to VFP9.

When I have to work on one of the old forms, I just throw it away and start
over.

It is a mess of formset's and wizard code ... Not fun