From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Tracy Pearson
Sent: 29 July 2011 22:01
To: GrahamB
Subject: RE: Video capture (AVICap32)

Graham,

Tinkering with what I have on my VAIO, I have discovered there is an
application on the laptop by ArcSoft. There is a service running that
determines when the ArcSoft monitor software closes another ArcSoft
product will regain the capture of the webcam. I started the Monitor,
selected to Disconnect from the webcam. Now I'm getting a preview in VFP
again.

Do you have multiple webcam devices appearing in the device manager?

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software