On 8/8/2011 4:26 AM, geoff wrote:
> I do laugh reading how you absolve all previous presidents from blame. Even
> S%P said the downgrade was the result of DECADES of financial mismanagement.
> Now it is time to pay the piper...

I will agree with that (re: several decades of mismanagement).  But
that's the Congress overall, not just the Pres.  In fact, I'd blame the
Congress more.  The Pres doesn't pass the laws/budgets...the legislative
branch does that (although the Pres's budget should be much more
responsible).

They all suck.  :-p