On 8/22/11 12:08 PM, Michael Oke, II wrote:
> I have to agree. Given the choice, I will send plain text emails.  Sometimes
> tho, the person signing the checks wants it done differently and we have
> little choice but to accommodate.

I feel like, if the decision maker still wants to do it wrong after I've tried
my
best to explain why it is a bad idea, then I'm not doing my job effectively and
therefore need to step away.

Either that, or their arguments convince me to change my stance, or we come to
compromise.

Convincing them that "pretty emails" isn't a good idea is as simple as making
one,
and then showing them how awful it looks and how slowly it loads on a mobile
device.

Paul