From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of James E Harvey
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:25 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Cannot resolve backlink

I'm starting to see all kinds of crazy behavior with the database.  I'm
wondering if it has anything to do with using VMware and Win 2008R2?

I open the database, validate, get error messages, remove the table, add it
back in, validate, and it looks okay.  Try to run the program and get the
backlink error again...

James E Harvey
Corresponding Officer/M.I.S.
Hanover Shoe Farms, Inc.