Pete
I love the tactile touch keyboards. I had for at least 15 years a keytronics
with programable function keys and a calculator. I think it was a model 9000. I
saw one on eBay for $100 and passed on it. I guess they aren't made anymore. I
kept it but don't know why....my current keyboard is a crappy HP...
Regards,

Jack

Sent from my iPod