On Sep 26, 2011, at 2:25 PM, Mike Copeland wrote:

> Ed, any chance there will be a Linux version of Junglebook from Rackspace?
> (accept my apologies if there already is)

        I'm assuming that you meant JungleDisk, not the book by Rudyard
Kipling. ;-) If so, I think you're in luck: from
http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/tools/applications/jungle-disk :

"Online backup and network drive acquired by Rackspace and powered by Rackspace
Cloud Files and Amazon S3 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Provides web access
to files and incremental backups."

> My point is that instead of using a Windows workstation to perform
> nightly backup, I would like to set up a Linux box to handle it....much
> more reliable.

        Agreed!

-- Ed Leafe