Subject: Re: developer research
From: Richard Kaye <rk...@artfact.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 10/7/2011 4:28 PM

Thanks all for the comments. I meant to reply back this morning but those pesky
clients got in the way...

Good point about the location. We're in Allston, MA which is just on the edge
of Boston. Relocation will definitely be a requirement. (Sorry, Lou...)

I'm just trying to get a ballpark idea of where the market is so I can go back
to my boss and say this is the going rate. I do realize that there really
aren't any "junior" VFP developers to be had and frankly someone who needs
significant mentoring in VFP wouldn't be my top choice. IIRC the one listing I
saw an actual salary shown was in the 60-70K range. I don't know how realistic
6 figures is but I'm certainly not expecting to get someone with the
appropriate skills for a song&  a dance.

--
rk