From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Dan Covill
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 12:33 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] On-line password management

On 10/10/11 07:06, James E Harvey wrote:
> Is anyone using an on-line service to manage their password, do you
> feel safe using this service?

Yet another vote for LastPass.  I had tried Robo-whatever, but found it
rather cumbersome.  LastPass has the user interface right, and I like the
facts that a) LastPass themselves can't see my passwords (they don't have
the encryption key) and b) I CAN see them - helps me remember which ones I
used where.

Dan Covill