From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Jarvis, Matthew
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:20 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Modify Form

> I am trying to add an option to my application to allow a user to
modify a
> custom data entry form.
>
> I am able to get the form to open inside another VFP9 modal form for
> editing, but it won't let me click on any of the buttons to modify the
> event code.

Is this from within the compiled i.e. distributed EXE?

If it is, it won't allow you to do that (modify forms)

Thanks,

Matthew Jarvis || Business Systems Analyst IT Department McKenzie-Willamette
Medical Center 1460 G Street, Springfield, OR  97477 || Ph: 541-744-6092 ||
Fax:
541-744-6145
Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the
message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not
deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or
take any action in reliance on the information it contains.