Pete,
Oh but I did read it. Judges don't sentence these youthful offenders to time in
the military but, for some, it does become an option to time in jail. Depending
on the circumstances, I don't necessarily disagree. These happenings were
hardly the crux of the article tho. But you knew that.

Michael Oke, II
oke...@gmail.com