Michael Madigan wrote:
> Biden was chosen because he was the only politician in the country dumber
> than Obama.

Hi Michael,

Believe it or not, Biden lodged a complaint against the guy and wants
him punished!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/biden-issues-official-complaint-over-conservative-reporters-questions/

Biden ust keeps getting rounder, browner and smellier all the time!

--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/