From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Nicholas Geti
Sent: 27 October 2011 19:32
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] - Male Fairy Story

My wife's grandmother was around 100 years and still mentally strong but
had to be taken to a intensive care facility in her last few weeks of
life. Many of the patients there were in very sad shape and couldn't
take care of themselves. Some were walking the halls using their
strollers but most were in wheelchairs or confined to their rooms. One
Jewish woman stopped me and grabbed my arm. She said the Nazis were
holding her against her will. Please contact someone to come and get her
out of there. Apparently her mind ended in 1942. (She may have right
about being held in captivity, though. These places don't let anyone out
unless accompanied by a legal guardian which this woman didn't have. All
her relatives had either died or abandoned her.)