Ok.  Let me rephrase the question.  I have government forms that I can
get in fillable pdf or word documents.  I need my application to fill
out those forms.  I would prefer to avoid Word at all cost.

How can I accomplish this without using Word?

I thought of creating an image on the report that looks exactly like the
form and place the fields on the image.  Unfortunately I don't know how
to make an 8x11 image from the Word doc.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com
(623) 582-0323