From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Jeff Johnson
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:29 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: SQL Column not found

I had this problem before and I couldn't find it in the archives.  I am
doing a select statement and I am getting an 1806 error "SQL: Column
'mycol' is not found.   mycol is definitely in the table.  You gave me
an SQL clause that fixed this before but I can't find it.  Something
about using the drive instead of memory.

Anyone remember that or have the solution?  It is not in the VFP help file.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com