Vast swaths of TARP 1.0, far more than anyone imagined at the time,
went to bail out European banks, which poses an interesting question
for numb skulls who think the 2008 crash had anything to do with the
Bush tax cuts.

No, the root cause of this problem is morally rudderless politicians'
desire to buy their way into office with Other People's Money,
juxtaposed against a decadent culture that is insatiable in both its
consumerism and its entitlement mentality.

This is what happens when other people's money runs out. Everyone
pretends money is like Doritos -- "Don't worry, we'll print more!"

Remember that hyper-inflation I predicted. "By the prickle of my thumb..."

- Publius