 From: GaryT <t...@melbpc.org.au>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: Metadata editor

Lew Schwartz wrote:
> Is it possible to edit the meta data for jpg's, tiff's etc... in VFP? Has
> anyone done it?

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html

Provided that you know the content of a file you can always access it
using low level functions. Of course the wisdom of changing (editing)
that content will always be a consideration. I've used Low Level
Functions to read entire files, store them as VFP code and recreate the
file at a later date. Have also used the same functions to extract
physical file size in order to create a correctly sized window for
displaying it etc.

Yes, certainly can be done. You only have to find the file specs.
Gary Taig

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/4edee571.8080...@melbpc.org.au

multipart/alternative
  text/html