From: Michael Madigan [mailto:mmadi10...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 12:55 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] -- Home Color Printer

The Brother all-in-ones are outstanding.   They never break down.

I have the DCP 7020 which is a Scanner/Printer.  I've had it for years with
zero problems and I use it a lot.

That model is no longer sold.   But here are other ones

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=shop&hl=en&q=brother+dcp+7020+laser+printer
&aq=3&oq=brother+dcp+7020#pq=brother+dcp+7020+laser+printer&hl=en&ds=pr&cp=1
3&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=brother+dcp+++laser+printer&pf=p&tbm=shop&sclient=psy-ab&p
bx=1&oq=brother+dcp+++laser+printer&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,o
r.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=1537a77048b4e9&biw=1366&bih=663