Well, dumb-ass-ly, I didn't pay much attention to what was plugged in
where. Why bother, right? You have a bunch of WAPs and computers
plugged into a router and switch. (The switch is faster than the
router, so I had the bunch-o-computers that I used before
consolidating all of the OS platforms onto my MacBook plugged into the
switch for faster transfer of files among the machines.) So I just
plug them back into available slots, right? The WAP wires were
connected directly to the Router.

Lights are on, etc. except the internet light is not on on the WAP.
Now I suspect that the WAPs reset to their default IP, so they all
have the same address. The working one is "winning" somehow. Off to
investigate, but I need to find the documentation that tells me the
default IP address.