Subject: Re: VFP + Windows 7
From: Allen <pro...@gatwicksoftware.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 2/10/2012 3:48 PM

Tell them to try window live mail. that's a huge dog that spends most its
life trying to update flags. Outlook was bad enough but that takes the cake.
I've not noticed VFP problems like that though. But I have noticed that all
that crap about 7 being faster to load and run is twoddle. Closing down is
so slow.
One thing, I think the behaviour you see is only when someone gets clicky.
Maybe they should get a coffee.
Al