Kurt Wendt wrote on 2012-03-08:
>  Hey there Fox gang!
>

>  OK - I have an issue here regarding labels. We have these UCC labels
>  that get printed via various systems of ours. And, now, one of clients
>  wants to print the labels at their office on the East Coast - and then
>  send them (as PDF Files) to the West Coast warehouse facility.

  <!-- SNIP -->

Kurt,

I've never used it myself, though I have heard about the NOPAGEEJECT
parameter of the REPORT FORM command

--    From the VFP 9 Help file
To specify that Visual FoxPro does not force a sheet eject at the end of a
report and leaves the print job open, include the NOPAGEEJECT keyword. The
next report printed is added to the open print job.

You must make sure that the last report run does not have a NOPAGEEJECT
clause so the print job can be closed.

NOPAGEEJECT is valid only during program execution. It is disregarded when
issued in the Command window. Changing between page orientations, such as
landscape to portrait, between reports is not supported.

You can chain multiple reports using NOPAGEEJECT and have page numbers
continue from one report to the next. This is a useful technique for tasks
such as faxing reports.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software