From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Vassilis Aggelakos
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:23 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Fill in your HWP bookshelf,save books from the recycler and save
$$$

Hi Ted,

I would love to buy 2 - 3 books but choosing  two of them I got quoted
a super terestrial amount for shipping (to Greece). Actually Whil's
page says the least expensive shipping method costs $44 while UPS
charges $145 for just two books.

Best Regards

Vassilis Aggelakos

p.s: As you may already have known we are a super poor country! A
bankcrupt actually.