I tried that on Samsungs facebook page and they delete it. They don't like
bad publicity either but dont want to repair the problem of bad support.
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Bourke
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:20 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] "Motley Fool" spam

I notice that Motley Fool have a FaceBook page. What I would suggest is
'liking' that page, then start posting comments about 'why can't I
unsuscribe' and so on on their timeline. I guarantee you they'll be
falling over themselves to sort it out. I did this recently with my
broadband provider. They hate the bad publicity.
--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm