On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Lew Schwartz <lew1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> New machine = new headaches.
>
> So under W7/64 ... I'm only seeing usb 3.0 hubs with a max of 4 ports.
> Is this a band width limitation or what?

BTW, Lew -- this is not OT, it is NF (technical but Not Fox). If you
mark it NF, you will likely get more responses. OT is for political
and similar BS, and Ed filters those for many list members, and others
filter them out themselves. I, for example, put the OT stuff in a
different folder and scan them occasionally. Anything computer,
technical employment or consulting related is NF.

Ken